Top lead free reflow oven with ten heating zones
The built-in UPS and automatic delay shutdown system guarantee return welder in power or overheat do not damaged PCB and the machine.
The German ERSA world leading microcirculation heating mode, and the upper and lower independent air microcirculation system, temperature uniformity and thermal compensation high efficiency, high efficient supercharged accelerated air duct, greatly improve the circulating hot air flow, heat up temperature quickly (about twenty minutes), thermal compensation for high efficiency, high temperature welding and curing;
The upper and lower every temperature zone with independent temperature inductive sensor, real-time monitoring and compensation every temperature zone balance;
Number of heating zones
Up 10/ bottom 10
Number of cooling zones
Length of heating zones
Forced air cooling
10m³/min * 2 exhausts
Max. Width of PCB
Mesh belt width
Transmission Net Height
Mesh and chain
Range of rail width
Fixed rail side
Front rail fixed(option: rear rail fixed)
Top and bottom 25mm
5 line 3 phase 380V 50/60HZ
Normal power consumption
Temp. setting range
From room temp. To 300℃
Temp. control method
PID close loop control & SSR driving
Company profile :
ShenZhen ETON Automation Equipment Co.,LTD.Expert in making customized high quality SMT LED Pick and Place Machine, SMT LED Reflow Oven, SMT LED Stencil Printer, SMT Production Line, SMT LED Machines with more than 10 years experience!
Our goal is to provide customers with the best service possible and to produce excellent quality products that will meet or exceed your expectations.
Precautions for reflow soldering
1. In order to ensure personal safety, the operator must remove the brand name and hang decorations, and the sleeves should not be too loose.
2. Pay attention to high temperature during operation to avoid maintenance of scald
3. Do not set the temperature zone and speed of reflow welding at will
4. Ensure ventilation in the room, and exhaust chimney should lead to the outside of the window.
Reflow maintenance system
Maintenance that we have to do after reflow soldering;Otherwise, it is difficult to maintain the service life of the equipment.
1. Daily inspection shall be conducted on all parts, with special attention to the transmission belt, which shall not be stuck or detached
2. When overhauling the machine, turn off the power to prevent electric shock or short circuit
3.The machine must be kept steady and not inclined or unstable
4.In the case of a stop to heating in an individual temperature zone, check that the corresponding fuse is remelted by remelting the paste pre-allocated to the PCB pad